Monday, April 2, 2012

March mission accomplished



as a birthday treat for myself, i decided to make it a month-long celebration by doing one of the things that really make me happy-- exploring. the mission was to set foot in four different places that i'd never been to. and there you go. achieved! i know Intramuros was a little out of place here. it should have been Ilocos but my trip had to be cancelled for some reason. at least, i finally got the chance to get inside the Walled City after almost two years being here in Metro Manila.

"the world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page." -St. Augustine

at 24, the reading shall continue and i just look forward to more meaningful and adventurous years to come.

2 comments:

  1. Achieved na achieved! I'm glad you had a blast! :)

    and oh, I'm delighted that I was with you for those 2 trips: Mt. PInatubo and Intramuros.

    Way to go! :) Looking forward to our next adventure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. yes. i hope that next one is in Malaysia Truly Asia na! :)

    ReplyDelete